Open hours: 10 am to 5 pm
+64 21 090 64288
Office Mobile Number
43 Fernhill Way, Oteha, Auckland
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday

What can you support your family for?

Can I support my family if I have a New Zealand student visa?

You may be able to provide support to the family members for the following types of New Zealand visas:

If you are studying a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at a New Zealand university or as an MFAT-funded NZ Scholarship student (excluding Short-term Training Scholarships and English Language Training for Officials Scholarships) you can support:visitor visas for your partner and dependent children

a work visa for your partner

student visas for your dependent children.
If you are studying a level 9 or 10 qualification, or a level 7 or 8 qualification which appears on the Long Term Skill Shortage List, you can support:visitor visas for your partner and dependent children

a work visa for your partner.

If this tumble of various rules and conditions sounds a little bit beyond your grasp, don’t lose your head. We are here for you, and we are committed to assisting you in a most intricate situation. Tell us more about your situation and our professional immigration consultant will help you find an acceptable solution. We will leave no stone unturned trying to help.

Free online consultation

Have a question? Talk online with our licensed immigration adviser (via Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat)
Select time

Our social media

Subscribe to our groups and social media channels.


Our adviser and director has been in the same boat with most of our valued clients who come to seek his counsel. He came to New Zealand as a migrant in 2002 and has been calling it home since then. It is our pleasure to serve your needs and provide professional immigration advisor services to help your dreams come true.
© Copyright 2021 New Shores Migration Ltd. All Rights Reserved.