Who is New Zealand Working Holiday Visa for?
It is designed for young people from a number of countries, who would like to broaden their life experience and also explore one of the world’s most pristine environments.
- Most commonly for those aged between 18 and 30, Working Holiday Visas are available to people from 18 to 35 from specific countries.
- The duration is 12 months unless you are from the UK or Canada, in which case you may apply for up to 23 months.
- No job offer is needed and your working hours are not capped, although your primary goal should be holiday, not work.
- You are prevented from taking up permanent employment while you are on your Working Holiday Visa.
- You can also do a course of study in New Zealand.
- For some countries, the length of work for one employer is limited by 3 months.
- You are expected to show the necessary funds to support yourself during your stay in New Zealand (the amount varies depending on the country)
- No family members may be included in a Working Holiday application; however, they may apply in their own right.
Our immigration expertise is at your disposal should you decide to clarify a vague point or go ahead with your application. Book your free 30-minute consultation with your dependable immigration consultant.